* Dates: Mondays and Thursdays, April 30th to September 6th (6:40pm to 8:15pm). ** NOTE: ALL holiday Monday practices will be held on Tuesdays at same 7-8 PM time slot.
* Equipment: Paddles and life jackets available for use at the practice site for no cost.
* Objective: Bring our team work, focus, and effort to another level, and have FUN being competitive!
* Port Perry (one hour from Toronto, north of Oshawa): June 16 at Palmer Park. An early regatta to help us prepare for the Canada Day Regatta.
* DDRA (OPS) Canada Day Regatta: July 1st on Island - Canada's 151st birthday and 16th anniversary of dragon boats at this event!
* Woodstock Rotary Club Dragon Boat Festival: Saturday August 12th at Lake Pittock Conservation Area in Woodstock.
* GWN Dragon Boat Challenge: September 8-9th at Marilyn Bell Park in Toronto.
Cost: $559 ($308 if you join after Canada Day)
Online banking Interac e-mail transfer is recommended (to: payments@RustyDragons.ca, and we don't need to know password as the payment will be auto-deposited) or cheque (to: "Rusty Dragons Adventures"). We greatly appreciate full payment as soon as possible as we have up-front costs such as regatta fees (especially for early bird savings), but can accept 50% upon registration and the remainder by April 1st. Cheques can be mailed to Tim MacFarlane, 76 Brunswick Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5S 2L7.