* Dates: Mondays and Thursdays, April 30th to September 6th (6:40pm to 8:15pm). ** NOTE: ALL holiday Monday practices will be held on Tuesdays at same 7-8 PM time slot.
* Equipment: Paddles and life jackets available for use at the practice site for no cost.
* Objective: Bring our team work, focus, and effort to another level, and have FUN being competitive!
* Port Perry (one hour from Toronto, north of Oshawa): June 16 at Palmer Park. An early regatta to help us prepare for the Canada Day Regatta.
* DDRA (OPS) Canada Day Regatta: July 1st on Island - Canada's 151st birthday and 16th anniversary of dragon boats at this event!
* Woodstock Rotary Club Dragon Boat Festival: Saturday August 12th at Lake Pittock Conservation Area in Woodstock.
* GWN Dragon Boat Challenge: September 8-9th at Marilyn Bell Park in Toronto.
Online banking Interac e-mail transfer is recommended (to: payments@RustyDragons.ca, and we don't need to know password as the payment will be auto-deposited) or cheque (to: "Rusty Dragons Adventures"). We greatly appreciate full payment as soon as possible as we have up-front costs such as regatta fees (especially for early bird savings), but can accept 50% upon registration and the remainder by April 1st. Cheques can be mailed to Tim MacFarlane, 76 Brunswick Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5S 2L7.
Team Jerseys: $45 (if you don't already have one)
We designed new high quality dye-sublimated race jerseys in 2016. The design team consisted of lead designer Serena Webber (designer of the Rusty Dragons banner), and Walton Sports designer Briana Thayne. The design was generally spec'd out by co-captains Janelle and Anitha. If you have one already, you don't need a new one as we will use the same design in 2018!